NV Savart & Dremont, Extra-Brut, Ephemere 018 Grand Cru, Champagne 750ml
NV Savart & Dremont, Extra-Brut, Ephemere 018 Grand Cru, Champagne 750mlSKU: 5121-PreArrival-F
The Éphémère cuvée is the result of the collaboration between Fréderic Savart and Drémont Père & Fils. Very small production, each release is unique and very limited.
74% Chardonnay from Cramant, Mesnil, Avize & Oger
26% Pinot Noir from from Ambonnay & Bouzy
Dosage: 3 g/l
Focusing on the buoyant 2018 vintage, the 018 edition is exclusively Grand Cru fruit from the Cotes de Blanc & Montagne de Reims. Powerful and incisive, the Chardonnay making for 74% of the blend is sourced from old vines in Cramant, Mesnil, Avize & Oger, while the remaining 26% comes from Pinot Noir in Ambonnay & Bouzy. The resulting vin clair goes through a slow second fermentation, before ageing under cork over a lengthy 5 years period. A judicious dosage of just 3 g/l is then added to keep the acidity in balance, providing a delicious drinking experience from the get-go.